Sleep easily after reading this guide by on how to properly disinfect your mattress. There are a few possible ways to do this.
- Create a mixture of salt, water, and baking soda.
- Dab a light amount onto the mattress, especially on stains.
- For further cleaning, use a white vinegar spray, or a mix of hydrogen peroxide and dishwashing liquid.
- Vacuum and dry the mattress thoroughly.
- Flip it over and repeat the cleaning process a few times in order to ensure total disinfection.
- Once mattress is dry, put on fresh sheets and enjoy a wonderful night’s sleep.